Monday, August 6, 2012

Can I Get Solavei™? - T-Mobile Coverage Map



Make sure that you have coverage.

Check the T-Mobile Coverage Map for:
  1. Where you Live
  2. Where you Work
  3. Where you Play
Confirm that the locations where you spend most of your time are serviced well by T-Mobile 4G. 

T-Mobile Coverage Map - Can I get 4G?

To receive an invitation to join Solavei, please send a message to me and I will immediately send you an invitation to Join My Lane, where you will have access to all information and be pre-set for the HUGE launch in September.

Have you seen the Vision Video?
 It is now available in English and Spanish.


Ready for awesome 4G Unlimited service?
Email me to get started or fill this form in now.




*Even for those without coverage, Solavei offers a Non-Service Member package that allows the Member to benefit from the Compensation Package. If you do not have coverage where you live, but would still like to share the opportunity with your friends and family, there is an option for you. Email me for details.

No comments:

Post a Comment